SELF-CHANGE journey requires:
Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents, meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamt would have come his way.
In an inquiry-based, self-learning session, the core beliefs affecting your health, wealth, work environments and relationships are explored. Using the power of intention and affirmations while receiving Reiki, you begin to feel the tangible connection between your mind's choices and your body's reactions. This inner awareness work brings clarity. The insights gained can ignite your passion to choose new thought patterns that change how you respond to situations and people in your life. This path of self-realization invites you to be present, engaged and resourceful as you create the life you love.
- exploring core issues and beliefs
- using the power of intention to retrain thought patterns
- surfacing answers to unresolved questions arising from deep questioning and authentic listening strategies
- using breath-awareness exercises
- observing thoughts & feelings
- exploring life challenges as powerful personal growth lessons
- assuming responsibility for responses & reactions to life situations
- receiving Reiki to amplify awareness of the mind-body dynamic
- learning to listen to what the body knows
- choosing thoughts to help move beyond fears
- developing a plan of action to support the dynamic balance the physical, mental, emotional, social, financial and spiritual aspects of life
- using a journal to reflect on self, other and environmental change
- developing a practice of mindfulness
Frequently Asked Questions
How many sessions should I have?
The recommendation is a seried of 3 to 6 sessions to support your process of inner transformation as outlined in your plan of action.
Do I have to see you in person?
No, sessions can by phone or via Skype a free instant messaging and video calling application. Download and follow instructions to install and setup Skype. Add iLs your contact list (skype contact ID: ilsolutions).
Is it best to do private innerLife Coaching sessions or with a group?
Some begin the process by attending an A.S.P.I.R.E. seminar. Others prefer one-on-one sessions focused on their individual needs and lifestyle. It depends where you are at in your personal growth journey.
How long does a session last?
iLs Coaching sessions are 1-2 hours in duration. The first visit is always 1Ĺ hours.
What can I expect?
Typically, we beginning with talking. You may receive Reiki lying down on the massage table. Silence, guided relaxation and visualization exercises, deep listening and speaking and/or journaling are all integral aspects of the innerLife Coaching process.